Thread: K5 JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 02:51 PM   #664
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Upcoming: dictionaries patch

Just FYI, I'm working on a patch to make the dictionaries more usable. The idea is that all relevant dictionaries can be accessed when looking up a word, instead of only one (see the attached screenshots).

The patch is pretty much finished, and veezh is currently testing it. I expect it to be released in a few days from now. (Edit: I'm too impatient... it has been released just 2 hours after this post )

As there have also been changes to the progress bar patch, and a new patch to modify the collection count behavior is available, I'll most probably bundle all of these changes into JBPatch v 2.3.2.

PS: The resources for the dictionaries patch have already been uploaded to transifex, so as always... thanks for translating them!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2012-09-13T17_19_23-0000.gif
Views:	149
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	92303   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2012-09-13T17_19_30-0000.gif
Views:	181
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	92304  

Last edited by ixtab; 09-13-2012 at 05:36 PM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote