Thread: Silliness Escape Committee
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 10:20 AM   #15
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Come now, my Indolent Rabbie, you're getting over-stimulated. Why don't you just sit down over here at this rather long table and let me pour you a Zany Carter Deluxe....err, I mean, nice cup of tea. If you're a good laddy I can get you $250 and an exit.
Over-stimulated? OVER-STIMULATED???!?!... Look, I've not had a proper coffee in nearly a week, I'm stuck in a foreign country that has no idea what a fish supper is, and I can't get my hands on good old-fashioned tablet. I've been pressing the escape key madly for the last 42 hours and I'm now surrounded by an annoying swarm of paperclips that keep trying to help themselves to my wallet. <shakes violently> Fools -- its too well protected for them to get in.

Okay, maybe you are right. Don't Panic. I should calm down. A nice cup of tea might help. Do you do Rooibos, Ma Ramotswe? Ah... Most kind. No, no milk.

BTW, that's laddie to you, kind, si-- er... kind, ummm.. whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
By the way, been to any good parties lately? Would you like to have been?.....
Of course. Every one I attend is good. I'm there after all. Okay, okay. How did you know? Do you have parties around here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Gorden. H. Bennet, laddie;
you've only just arrived,
why, think of all the fun
you'll be missing...
(though to be honest, the probes are not nice; nor the subliminal requests for annual subscriptions)
but hey, let that nae worry thee;

come on in whilst the going's still good to middling...
I'm not worried by the requests for subscriptions. I've had the up-grade and my wallet has been surgically sealed.

Are the probes like Parliamentary probes? Large amounts of paperwork and vast spending reaching a conclusion even a tiny amount of common sense would have said is obvious?

Just one little thing - is that an arbroath smokie you have there? Yes I'd love a bit of it. It's just I'm a little worried. I've occasionally seen a hungry looking cat posessively prowling the corridors around here. And, apparently, as far as a cat is concerned, the smokie acts as a highly addictive psychedelic drug. And I don't think I have the mental strength for that right now....

Do you think we could wake RickyMaveety up? I'd really like to know the way out, you know.

Oh, thanks montsmags. Hmmm. thats a very cice tup of nea. I mean a tea of iced nups. <yawn> Who was I? Oh. Why is the tipping world? I <yawn>

THump Zzzzz.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote