View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 01:39 AM   #22
Katel
Addict
Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo touch (new owner)
Thanks heaps Davidfor, I didn't know they had a change of mind policy. I wonder if that will cover an opened (and used) item. Anyway there's only one way to find out, isn't there. I just don't know if I could do without my KT for over a month until the Glo comes out. I'm reading 3 books at the moment though I could always use my desktop I suppose. I did buy a light for the KT today which makes a big difference. Anyway I'll sleep on it, and thanks again.
Katel is offline   Reply With Quote