View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 12:04 AM   #24
Xanthe
Wizard
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek Libre, Sony T1, Sony 350, Pandigital, eBM 911, Nook HD & HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh603 View Post
My parents and I would be fine with Jitterbugs, if we could get them with a real carrier instead of the POS carrier that they're all locked in to.
I was sitting on the beach in the bright sun and had my phone with me. It rang but I couldn't see the screen in the bright sun to answer it. Next year I'm taking out the smart card and sticking it in my old Magnavox LCD clamshell phone with the dedicated keypad. I'll be able to see who's calling and answer the phone no matter how bright it is out. The hell with these new phones.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote