View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 06:52 PM   #3
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Onyx Boox M92
I have the first three parts already - they were free at one point some time ago and I grabbed them. In my opinion it is a good opportunity to try the first one for free and then see if it is worth buying all of the parts from 1 to 5. I haven't read them yet, but I must admit that I am somewhat skeptical because of all the hype surrounding the series. Books like that usually overpromise and underdeliver.
slex is offline   Reply With Quote