View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 05:24 PM   #148
spindlegirl
Grand Scheme of Things
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2 (Black), K4, Moonreader pro on my LG Nexus 4 phone
The difference here, is I would have gone into the bar WITH my Kindle right then and there, and whether or not some dude reads would have been established before following him home

When I was younger and in my 20s (and single) I actually brought my knitting to a bar. It instantly weeded out those who thought knitting was idiotic and stupid and/or out of place for a bar, and attracted a guy who came to my table and had a long discussion about knitting and his interest, etc. I had a great time, he bought me a drink and we chatted.

I'm married now and haven't been "in the scene" for nearly 20 years, but some of the best times I've had have been where I've just done my portable hobbies when and where I felt like it. I've never been good at following a preliminary script before getting to the real stuff, and it shows
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote