View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 03:37 PM   #57
mitford13
Evangelist
mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Fire HDX 8.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by kg3 View Post
Thanks for the info. mitford13, hopefully I'll get it too!
-I just joined mobileread this past June (and didn't know about ereaderiq) - so missed it before.
kg3 - I should have also mentioned, you're more than welcome to borrow my copy of City of Mystery.

This one has been free before, but Hazel Holt is one of my favorite authors and definitely think she's worth a repeat:

My Dear Charlotte on Amazon

Amazon UK

My Dear Charlotte is a British Regency mystery set in the early 1800s and infused throughout with the actual language of Jane Austen, one of the world’s great stylists and comic writers. Hazel Holt has published 19 Mrs. Malory mysteries in the tradition of Barbara Pym and has admirers around the world. My Dear Charlotte is a departure from her other work. It is a novel-in-letters written “with the assistance of Jane Austen’s letters.”
mitford13 is offline   Reply With Quote