View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 03:24 PM   #9
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I will try it with the K4S. I may just got back to default on the K4B it's really is nice and black.

I have to say the black bezel makes the K4 looks sleek and IMO Sexy! Hubby thinks I'm nuts to call a device that but
I'm a girl so I like pretty things. The silver bezel just looks cold and mechanical. The black looks so much nicer. Now I want a new case! My case it too ratty and not black enough for this pretty baby.
Is it a matt black finish so that it doesn't glare or show fingerprints?
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote