View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 01:55 PM   #133
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
What about the condensed version? I'd say the most noticeable is the Sans-Serif font.
All the main fonts display fonts have been updated. The condensed font now also contains 339 kern pairs and OpenType layout tables, which should improve readability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xepe View Post
I think this would only apply to people that read in more than one language in their kindles, now you don't have to select a "primary dictionary" you just select the word and it would auto detect the language and display the definition.
This feature already worked in 3.3 as long as the book and the dictionary had the right language codes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xepe View Post
Also the pop-up dictionary just got bigger, now 3 lines (vs previous 2 lines)
It’s also moves to the top of the page if you look up a word at the bottom of the page.

Even more important, at least for me, dictionary lookup now also supports non-Latin alphabets. I tested it with Russian and Greek dictionaries and both seem to work now.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote