View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 12:28 PM   #3
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevN View Post
I noticed Sigil had given the same id attribute (heading_id_2) to the h1 tags in most (but not all) of my xhtml files. I changed them all so they were numbered consecutively (heading_id_1, heading_id_2, ....._3, etc) and saved the book. When I opened up the book again, in Sigil, it changed all the id attributes back to heading_id_2.

Does anyone know why this happens and how to overcome it?
I never noticed this behaviour, Sigil never changes id's which are already there. Even if you press "Create toc from headings"

This behaviour will result in duplicate id's if you merge 2 files.

Sorry, but test it again !
mmat1 is offline   Reply With Quote