View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 12:54 PM   #153
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW & PW2; Kobo H2O
@diba: Use KindleTool. (It's the -t flag). (And a convert -i will tell you the target OTA level of the official update, which is 1725970040 for 3.4)

Note that Sir Alex used official-OTA-level + 1 as the target level of his packages.

(That was the only extent of Sir Alex's changes to the python packer: some tweak for his OpenSSL setup, and a different hardcoded target OTA level, so, it should be pretty easy to move the build scripts to KindleTool. Check any of my K2/K3 hacks if you're confused, the build-scripts supports both the python tool & KindleTool).

Last edited by NiLuJe; 09-12-2012 at 01:08 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote