Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 10:11 AM   #362
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Yes, if you look at the pictures (and description) here: http://www.medgestore.com/products/kindle2-latitude.psp you can see that the latitude has a front pocket where you could store the eLuminator.

Lucky! I have a different m-edge case with the eLuminator light, and while the light is really great (I love that it has three different intensities), my case can't carry it safely so I end up putting my Touch in its case, the eLuminator in it's slide-in-slot, and then the whole thing into an envelope to carry it around! Annoying.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote