Originally Posted by JSWolf
Do we get more detailed information on what these features actually do?
2) T1Mizer can delete System default apps.
=> System default apps in [/system/app] can be deleted by T1Mizer.
=> battery lifetime will be better
3) T1Mizer can change framework.jar([no refresh mode] or [refresh mode])
=> link http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...hlight=refresh
4) T1Mizer can install, configure and run [pgdn].
=> link http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...highlight=left
=> T1Mizer can configure [.pgdn] with insalled package lists
=> T1Mizer can install and run [pgdn]
5) T1Mizer can change system font(some bugs are existed)
=> can change font... (english fonts are not tested... korean only but it should work)
6) T1Mizer can move data files into sdcard(ext2 partition)
=> /data partition is very small size so some peolple use [link2sd]
but link2sd can move only apk and dalvik-cache not /data/data
so T1Mizer moves each app's /data/data files to ext2 partition(external sdcard)
sorry about my english... (I am not good at english...