View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 08:44 AM   #98
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre 1, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle, Kobo Libre Colour
After reading the reviews last night, I am very interested in the 7" HD Fire 16gb. It seems like it's a LOT better than my Fire. However, I can't afford a $199 gadget at this time, not when we could really use another good desktop in the house. Maybe if Walmart does one of those $50 gift card with purchase, like they did with the original Fire, I'll buy one. Or wait for a good deal on a refurb.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote