View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 08:25 AM   #20
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Mmm that's indeed tricky. You could phone Officeworks and ask them if they accept returns (if you pack the KT up nicely). You could argue that you would have waited for the Glo had they mentioned it was on its way... I know it's a long shot, but it's worth it (because, oh! the glo! ). I'd try it if I'd just bought the KT.
OfficeWorks has a good reputation for returns for any problem. But, Katel appears to be in luck as the OfficeWorks Return Policy lists "changed your mind" as a reason.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote