View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 08:15 PM   #950
DaringNovelist
Addict
DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
I'm running and experiment for a year: I'm writing a blog serial. Super short episodes (under 700 words) twice a week, plus a header illustration.

Right now I'm finishing up the summer's story, The Misplaced Hero. It is a cartoony adventure set in a world based on the kind of reality you'd see in old movie serials.

That one I'm writing live, and it's a lot of work, especially since it's combined with my regular blogging schedule. In October I'll be switching to another story which already exists in rough draft form. I hope that will leave me more time for my other writing....

Camille
DaringNovelist is offline   Reply With Quote