View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 06:43 PM   #56
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
I started using the Sony buttons, 'cos I found the touch facility annoyingly unresponsive - until someone mentioned they thought I was using too much pressure.
Correct .....
I now rarely use the buttons - but I'd rather have them than not - and a very light swipe, or taps, etc.. have made me a touch fan.
So I'd now put up with not having the "comfort" factor of buttons, should they eventually get evolved out ...
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote