View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 06:16 PM   #1242
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
I got an email today from Books on Board saying that HarperCollins books were on sale. I remember trying to use coupons on some of them at Kobo, but now can't remember which books I wanted that I didn't get because I was unable to use coupons.
I figured out some of HarperCollins books I was looking at buying... Now, my question is why is HarperCollins the only one we're seeing this on? Simon & Schuster and Hachette were also involved in the settlement. There are books I want from them as well that are still saying "Price set by publisher."
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote