Originally Posted by afv011
Shame on you. English is only my 3rd language.
last: adjective a superl. of late with later as compar.
1. occurring or coming after all others, as in time, order, or place: the last line on a page.
2. most recent; next before the present; latest: last week; last Friday.
3. being the only one remaining: my last dollar; the last outpost; a last chance.
4. final: in his last hours.
5. ultimate or conclusive; definitive: the last word in the argument.
The correct word you want so nobody else misunderstands is latest instead of last. The way last was used, it reads like definition #5.