View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 02:49 PM   #87
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eSheri View Post
OH I AM SO WITH YOU ON THIS!!! OMG!! I definitely want the 7" to slide into my purse, however the 4G LTE!! It's such a great deal! But, here's something else to ponder: 4G is awfully fast and we'll probably blow through that quickly. Has it been said what happens after our 250MB have been used and the month is not finished??
Nope, but I think by the time November comes by, we'll be seeing more options, just like with the special offers being able to be taken off now.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote