View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 02:48 PM   #176
erasure25
Connoisseur
erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950; PRS-505
Made the big decision to jump ship and preorder the Kindle Paperwhite Wifi. I have the Sony 950, which is 3G/Wifi + touch + buttons + audio. I have only purchased Sony Readers since Sony came out with the first model, the 500. The 950 is a fantastic reader, but the paperwhite glow screen looks amazing. To me, the most important thing is screen quality. The higher pixel density, fonts, and increased white background looks very nice. Plus, the whispersync sounds like a nice option (Sony does not have anything like that) to be able to read across different platforms with everything synced. I have used the audio in the past for listening to music, but its more cumbersome than its worth. Frankly, its easier to use a phone/MP3 player. Can't wait till its released, tho I'm sad to leave Sony... feel like I'm losing a friend.. lol.
erasure25 is offline   Reply With Quote