View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 01:37 PM   #178
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilogis View Post
It means when I open Komic, it is always in portrait mode, even if I used landscape last time. I hope you can change that.
I want scroll value to be higher, one press and I can go to the bottom of the page. It will be great if I can change the default value and Komic remembers it.

One more thing, in all versions, Komic often automatically quit after a few hundred pages of reading, I wonder if it is only my problem.
I wonder if it is so annoying to switch to landscape mode.
Anyway, I think it could be possible to do it. I will need some shell scripting+javascript.

As regards the default value of scroll, once again it could be possible to set it in option menu.

Finally, I rarely have the force close problem. It seems to be related to memory usage as I get it when viewing big images.
I remember that appreg.db has some entries related to memory limit, but I don't remember if it is related to WAFs (so that I can alter it).
As you can see, Komic is now a huge WAF and, day after day, I realize WAFs are not designed to be like komic is...

Anyway, yesterday I tried to remove the unload policy in appreg.db (unloadOnPause): it works as expected keeping Komic open when pressing home button.
This, anyway, gives lots of problem with memory, so it is useless (IMHO).
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote