View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 11:51 AM   #1241
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
Ditto! You guys have saved me a lot of money! I am now running out of books on my tbr list that are discountable.

I hope so too. I would think that even if prices don't change, the coupons will be able to be applied to more books.
I hope so too treadlightly!

Just got Kobo email: Get these Scandinavian bestsellers for $1.99 — today only! Hurry, you only have one day to get your hands on this great deal!

http://www.kobobooks.com/lists/stock...1newreleasesCA
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote