Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 11:50 AM   #1209
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsalter View Post
I though 2.1.1 was a version for the Japanese market

Has it been officially released for everyone now?
I am using 2.1.1 it allows for english or preety much all the languages supported by kobo. So far I give it a 10 out 10 for reliability.

But FWIW, I have had no issues from any of the firmware at any time that has been released in the past. The only issues I have ever encountered were directly caused by after market utilities. Those issues were resolved immediately upon discontinued use of the offending utilility at least as far as interaction to the device.

So if you wish to use 2.1.1 you should have no issue. That said back it all up espcially if your books are not stored on external sd card.

Good luck

REgards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote