View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 11:57 AM   #16
PinkET
Enthusiast
PinkET can program the VCR without an owner's manual.PinkET can program the VCR without an owner's manual.PinkET can program the VCR without an owner's manual.PinkET can program the VCR without an owner's manual.PinkET can program the VCR without an owner's manual.PinkET can program the VCR without an owner's manual.PinkET can program the VCR without an owner's manual.PinkET can program the VCR without an owner's manual.PinkET can program the VCR without an owner's manual.PinkET can program the VCR without an owner's manual.PinkET can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Glo
I respect people's wishes to buy it asap, but what's the rush?

In my experience, my colleagues and friends who were always the first to buy 1st generation gadgets were also the ones with the problems or were finding out they made the wrong choice, ending up dissatisfied and disappointed.

Personally I am going to wait a couple of weeks and read owners reviews on both the Kindle PW and the Kobo Glo and watch the fora closely and then I'm going to decide.

Who knows, maybe other manufacturers might present their new front-lit readers in the mean time.
I'll have to be patient for a few weeks maybe months, but in the end I know so much about the reader I am going to buy, I will very likely be satisfied with it.

But that's me. I don't criticize anybody for wanting it now.

Mike

Last edited by PinkET; 09-11-2012 at 11:58 AM. Reason: typos
PinkET is offline   Reply With Quote