View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 10:25 AM   #16
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by apotofgold View Post
The only way I have been able to get an SVG to show as desired is to export the SVG in its <svg> tags and then load it into IBA using the HTML widget. Hope this helps!
I'm struggling with a problem very similar to this. I don't have iBooksAuthor, but would it be possible to upload an example ePub where you have used the widget, whatever that is, so I can have a look at the code produced by it?

Bre., sorry for reviwing an old thread, but I find it defensable since it's the same problem over again
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote