View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 08:38 AM   #1
dakini
not "it"
dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo
books on sd card?

Hi, perhaps a basic question. But I've never tried this before.

I'm off on holidays with my friend soon, and she's asked me for copies of my (public domain) Austen, Bronte etc ... if I just copy them from my computer to a micro SD card will that allow her Kobo to read them? I won't be seeing her till we're on holidays, so no chance to sideload them from my own computer.

We both have Kobo touches. I'm not sure what update she's running, though.

Her initial idea was that we just "swap" readers with each other ... I'd rather just hand her a card for her reader, rather than hand her my reader.

Thoughts on if this will work?
dakini is offline   Reply With Quote