View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 07:00 AM   #92
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Now that's the spirit! Go girl! Don't let the frugal monkey talk you out of it. The economy needs you.
...but i'm still hoping to win it at a contest once it gets here, local carriers as well as samsung philippines will surely hold contests, as they did for the s3. they gave out around 5 phones per contest. of course, i didn't win in any second option is to get it at an IT show in singapore this november where i can get freebies, hopefully.
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote