View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 11:15 PM   #42
bigjantailor
Defender of Consciousness
bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Ok, I have to do it, 'you can't judge a book by it's cover,' is what my co-worker said to me the other day when I brainstorming some cover ideas. I looked at her funny and shook my head becasue we all do.

I do my best to keep my covers simple or find a stock photo that works but I'm not the best visual artist (that's why I write) and a great cover takes work, talen, or money. So if your surfing the free book bin and wanna see great cover get realistic... you know, 'don't look a gift horse in the mouth.'

Have fun, Jan

Last edited by bigjantailor; 09-11-2012 at 10:58 AM.
bigjantailor is offline   Reply With Quote