View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 09:22 PM   #41
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 950, 350s, N7, &...
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh603 View Post
What about just making a thread for cover critique? There'd have to be a "Constructive or GTFO" rule, though, because it could quickly descend into a troll-fest.
Don't think much of your fellow MRers, do you? They seem to me in the main to be generous and helpful types. Seriously, if you're going to be an author you need to grow a thick skin, and if you can't handle the odd brutal comment even within this generally supportive venue, I think you need to rethink what being an author means. To me, "troll-fest" reads: "comments I don't like, no matter how germane, well-intentioned or accurate."
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote