View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 05:34 PM   #37
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, Nexus 7
I'm wondering, if the author can't afford to pay for someone to design an attractive cover, and he also can't make his own, why not just make it very simply? A lot of the books uploaded here to Mobilread, including ones I have made, have simple covers that don't scare people away. Some of these downright make my eyes want to bleed...
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote