View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 05:21 PM   #17
Kaylee Skylyn
Enthusiast
Kaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: android phone, Sony PRS 350
Hey all,

I thought the code here in post 13 would solve some major issues for me (I really really want something like this!) but I'm still running into issues. It works fine on the desktop, looks great in Calibre (after epubing) and in firefox (before epubing). Passes epub check but on the reader (both Sony PSR 350 and Android phone with Aldiko and BlueFire Reader) it puts each image on a separate page. I can see no reason for this. It seems to re-size the images like I wish but even a small two or three line high divider is given its own page. That is just not going to work.... I tried removing the DIV and it still gave each image its own page.

Any ideas why the SVG would give each image its own page?

I was really loving this resizing until now...ugh.
Kaylee Skylyn is offline   Reply With Quote