Thread: Gah! Facebook!
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 04:10 PM   #14
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3, iPad, iPhone 5, Sony T1, NOOK HD+
I use Facebook to keep up with local community events and business specials. All of my Facebook likes are local to me -- I have visited every one of them in person (or at least met face to face the people that run them). I don't have any friends.

I take that back -- I had three people find me through mutual "likes" and I accepted them, but I don't post anything. I also have not filled in any information about myself beyond name, email, and cell phone number.
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote