View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 02:57 PM   #12
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Pocketbook Era, Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn2012 View Post
Thank you for your post, it is just the sort of information I need to know before making my decision. I am used to the responsiveness of an iPhone and the 650 is just too laggy for my taste, hence my wish to upgrade. Also, however nice the PW screen is, if there is no way to easily work with collections, then it won't be of any use to me. Maybe it will be a red T2 after all.
The lighted cover is still very nice for the dull winter days. I watched a video of the new T2 somewhere, it did look really nice and responsive, enough to tempt me a little. I'm not ruling out getting one, but have no true need, what with still giving my 350's and T1 regular use. The Sony that is suffering a bit is the 950, I still like the large screen for some purposes, but don't like the additional weight.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote