Originally Posted by MrB
Well, as I thought, something new to get my head round
- The <language> element is missing (this validation comment appears once)
- The <title> element is missing (this validation comment appears once)
- This resource is reachable but not present in the OPF <manifest>. "Reachable" means that a reference of some kind that points to this resource exists in the epub. (these comments appear frequently)
- value '../Images/TRW50%.JPG' is invalid anyURI (this comment applies frequently)
I don't know what OEBPS stands for but I'm guessing 1 and 2 should be easy to fix if I can find out where to look (I'll see what other people have done).
Because I've not known what size image would look best on the page, I've resized the originals in different versions and named them as a percentage of the original. Would I be right in thinking that that's the cause of the problem in 4 and that I just need to rename them?
I don't understand 3.
BTW I don't expect anyone to sort out the detail for me (although, obviously I'm grateful for all help
) but if you point me in the right direction like theducks did (
) I'm happy to try and find out for myself.
Thanks again for your time.
1,2) Tap F8, fill in the Title,(IIRC the language fills automatic)
3) This one is a bear to find (and usually is in a inline TOC) Look for a file-less path "../Text/" or "../Text/#something
Jelby hit #4