View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 06:33 AM   #34
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, Onyx T68, N7,
Quote:
Originally Posted by s4nder View Post
I don't notice any difference in contrast without the light on, the blacks aren't any blacker or whites whiter. The difference was obvious between K2 and K3. I'm also not interested in the light and dislike touch screens, why should I smudge up the screen I'm reading from by touching it? Everything has to have a useless touch screen nowadays or the masses won't "touch" it.

So for me, the only advantage coming from K3 would be the higher resolution which I'm not sure is worth the price.
Have you used a Kindle Touch? The screen does not show fingerprints, because it has a matte surface. It's not a "fingerprint magnet" like the iPad is.
HarryT is online now   Reply With Quote