View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 06:24 AM   #9
altruizine
Senior Altruist
altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1
(Oops, almost missed your edit saying it did not work out. I suggest you post new developments as new replies; otherwise the front page and RSS feeds will not pick up your edit as new.)

Schussel, how unfortunate! The failure mode does not ring a bell; I wonder what the problem is.

Perhaps the apk file was corrupted, or the restore set's is from a different firmware version? My apk (from 1.0.04) has the following md5sum:
Code:
$ md5sum framework-res.apk
a6e8ecc40ad6ec27e096ffab69f43ae9  framework-res.apk
Perhaps you can still access your Reader remotely via adb? Then you could still follow my instructions for extracting the apk file on the reader itself.
altruizine is offline   Reply With Quote