View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 08:33 PM   #37
LovesMacs
Fanatic
LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle Touch
In English, I've reread The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings trilogy many times. It goes back to when I was about 9 years old and the teacher devoted part of each day reading some of The Hobbit. Since then I have reread the books about every 2-3 years.

In French, I've probably reread Les Misérables the most. I plan on rereading it before the film adaptation of the musical comes out.

I try to (re)read books before seeing the film version. That means I plan on reading Team of Rivals soon and rereading The Great Gatsby this year.
LovesMacs is offline   Reply With Quote