View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 07:50 PM   #166
DustyDisks
Want sum bacon?
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
I will probably keep my K3-3g until it goes belly up, it is about as perfect for my reading pleasure, despite the crappy way it deals with the library on it.

Have ordered the KFHD for reading, but also to be able to play on the internet. I like the ideal of being able to put it in my back pocket (could, but would not ) and when needed could surf the net when in a hot spot. I do not own a cell phone anymore, and if i did it would be a pay as you go. all I would want with one would to make calls.

The only problem is that KFHd is not in my hands yet!
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote