View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 05:49 PM   #42
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
How do you do that? I have a font I like on my Fire but it's way to skinny and light on the K4.

Is this something you have to edit in a graphics type environment or is it some settings that needs to be changed in the font file?
Actually, I found a set of fonts you might like. I've hopefully fixed the naming of them so they work properly. I'll PM you the link. Please try it and let me know what you think.

As for editing the fonts, you have to do it in a font editor. I just used the auto-bold feature and it worked well. I did not hand tweak. That would have taken a long time to do so.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote