View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 05:24 PM   #34487
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Ouch. I know how you feel. Mosquitoes usually leave me alone, but spiders always seem to find me.

I now do all yard work covered head to toe, especially my hair, even in the summer. Light colors, so I can see if anything is on me. I haven't ever been bitten on the face, although the back of my neck has been a choice spot. So that is why I wear high collars. I would rather be hot for a while than deal with spider bites.

I hope the swelling goes down soon, pooh.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote