View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 05:06 PM   #36
blogbook
Groupie
blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, KF HD 8.9"
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaichica View Post
Yea I downloaded the Amazon app store on my phone and tablet, both Android and saw that there were about 50 apps in there. Utterly ridiculus. I don't see the point in buying the fire in the UK. Why go to all the trouble of routing your device when you can just buy android tablet with better specs. Did they really wait a year to launch the fire so they could give us 50 apps and love film.

In the US they have access to Amazon instant and Amazon prime services which has a vary amount of tv shows and movies. Yet Amazons offering in the uk is a joke. Perhaps they think we are so naive in Europe, that we don't know that there are better devices out there.
Sorry, I am no techie. What would be a 10 " android tablet with "better specs" available in Europe?

Last edited by blogbook; 09-09-2012 at 05:08 PM.
blogbook is offline   Reply With Quote