I have just realised that while I have made several comments here, I haven't answered the original questions. So:
- PID: 4163 rev: 326
- Australia, December 2011
- Updates done in Australia using Australian IPs
- 1.9.14, 1.9.16, 1.9.17 and 2.0.0c all installed through the desktop with no problems. I did try to install 2.0.0 until it was re-released
- 2.0.2 has installed manually OK
- At some point I have done a reset, installed 1.9.17 and then did a WiFi update to 2.0.0c. I did this completely by accident as I didn't know it would happen.
- Manual install of 2.1.1 didn't work
- The factory reset version file is: KG3192403309B,126.96.36.199,1.9.11,188.8.131.52,184.108.40.206,00 000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000310
- WiFi is normally on, but not used much. Mainly used when I have been trying to work out what happens when you do a WiFi sync.
I think that's it. Did I forget anything?