View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 08:47 PM   #619
tigran
Zealot
tigran can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetigran can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetigran can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetigran can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetigran can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetigran can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetigran can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetigran can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetigran can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetigran can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetigran can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kobo Aura HD and H2O,Kobo Mini,Kindle 3+DXG,Nook Simple Touch
Kai771,

Thank you, but the current development version has a separate menu for selecting zoom modes, so those key bindings are no longer relevant (and may even disappear

I have added multi-level hierarchical Table of Contents support (i.e. expandable/collapsable like in Adobe Acrobat Reader) just now. I will probably build a binary distribution tomorrow which everyone can try. It will be available at:

https://github.com/tigran123/kindlepdfviewer/downloads

Update: it is now available, the file is called kindlepdfviewer-27340db.zip

Last edited by tigran; 09-08-2012 at 09:27 PM.
tigran is offline   Reply With Quote