View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 06:56 PM   #5
skinmaan
Addict
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
All the audible.co.uk ones come up that way for me.
Wow, that's amazing. I found all of the Audible.com titles through Google; I found the Audible.co.uk titles through the Audible for Android app. That means they were happy to tell me about these free titles. Apparently as soon as they noticed these titles posted here (or through koland, who re-posted them) they took down every one of them. And what is funny is that they only took down these specific ones. "The Booktaker," a short story that was highlighted on the Audible post, is also free on Audible.co.uk. It is still free, apparently since I didn't tell anyone. I guess the moral of this story is that we will give you freebies, just don't tell anyone.

skinmaan
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote