View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 06:25 PM   #67
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Kindle 3, Nexus 7, Sony PRS-T2
heads-up on linked accounts

Just as a note, after getting a couple of freebie book/audio combos, i downloaded the iOS app so see how well the multi-device sync would work.

The app asked for my *username* and password. Because it asked for username instead of e-mail address, it accepted my *pre-linking* Audible user and pw, but did not actually show me anything that's in my Library. I had to log out, and log back in with my Amazon.com e-mail address and password to see my Library.

All of my new and old purchases are available through the app.

Now I'll go test whispersync, and then download the Android app after dinner.

Update: No joy with "whispersync for voice." Looks like it's still beta. if I'm listening on iOS, I can catch up Kindle reading to that spot, but the reverse direction doesn't work. Maybe they'll get it working before year's end. (and, as expected, Audible listening on an eink Kindle doesn't sync at all--announcement was pretty clear you need a Fire.)

Last edited by curtw; 09-08-2012 at 09:02 PM.
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote