View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 05:15 PM   #103
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
I was very interested by the Kobo Mini. I bought an Astak Pocket Pro a few years ago. It had that 5-inch screen and I love the light weight as well as the form factor but I've been spoiled by Pearl Screens. I still use it once in awhile but that old Vizplex screen feels too washed out now.

I still love that little book reader. I can't believe I paid $230 for it though. That was a pretty good price at the time but the Kobo's price is so much more attractive.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote