View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 01:56 PM   #76
eSheri
Addict
eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3G, Sony 350, Kindle Fire HD, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyDisks View Post
Darn it, in this age of instant gratification, when I ordered my kindle hd yesterday I expected it to be here yesterday if not sooner! I am also collecting apps to load on my new toy when it gets here, never mind that I will be much older and more decrepit when it finally arrives.
Posting from ny nook color, even though the screen is great, its never been fully functional for me. Even with cm7, its still limited as well as HEAVY!! I cant wait to get my KFHD! Though i find it ugly, its everything i want: portability, content, kindle reader and the ability to video chat with friends & family WITHOUT changing devices!!!
Color me happy!! I too want it now!
eSheri is offline   Reply With Quote