View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 07:45 AM   #93
SteveEisenberg
Wizard
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G
Although I no longer seem to have the patience to watch them, I'm sure there are scripted TV shows at a high artistic level.

At the risk of sounding absurd, one thing I do think is better on my Kindle Keyboard 3G is the weather from http://cell.weather.gov/. My prejudice against television news was reinforced this morning when reading Nate Silver's plausible claims (via the Kindle New York Times Latest News Blog) that video weatherfolk have a "wet bias" and are unwilling to honestly report 50 percent chances for fear of being wishy-washy.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote