View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 07:13 AM   #97
John F
Wizard
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
Something I haven't seen anywhere yet: is there likely to be any problem using sideloaded fonts on the Kobo Glo? I wouldn't have thought so, but I wanted to check.
There are reports that sideloaded fonts are "too light". I think I've seen this myself: I used to use Roboto, but with the latest firmware, I think it did seem lighter, and switched back to an internal font. I'm not sure about this, I may be mistaken and could just be mass hysteria.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote